In this 8-day/7-nights circuit you will visit;
– The beautiful Taboga Island, with its beaches of crystal clear waters and soft white sand.
– Isla Mono (Monkey Island), while navigating right beside some ot the biggest container ships on the famous Panama Canal get close enough to feed two different kind of monkeys, (the white face and the Tamarin monkeys).
– Learn about the construction of the Panama Canal at the Miraflores locks and see how ships cross the Canal from one ocean to another. The 8th man made wonder of the world.
– You will visit a native Embera village where you will learn their ancestral way of life and taste at their food.
– Go shoping at the Colon Free Zone, (2nd biggest free trade zone after Hong-Kong).
– Travel back to Panama city on the one of the great train rides of the world. Along with its colorful history, the railroad follows a picturesque path across the Isthmus of Panama.
– Visit a typical mountain village, El Valle de Anton, which is nested in an volcano crater. There you will climb the India Dormida if you heard desires.