Considered a natural treasure, Chorro Las Yayas has three waterfalls, a 300-meter path where
you can observe the beauty of the nature in all its expressions.
Chorro Las Yayas is in the zone to Omar Torrijos National Park.
The path is completely paved with stairs and handrails that allow you to easily reach each of the three waterfalls of the route.
You can bathe in any of the three falls with crystalline pools.
El Valle de Anton, a picturesque town nestled in the 2nd biggest living crater of a huge extinct volcano, and ringed by verdant forests and jagged peaks.
Home to an impressive set of waterfalls and natural pools.
The valley is unique because of the weird square trees, which grew on the volcanic soil. The rectangular shape of trees is directly related to the conditions of the valley – when planted in any other location, the trees would have normal circular trunks.
In this 8-day/7-nights circuit you will visit;
– The beautiful Taboga Island, with its beaches of crystal clear waters and soft white sand.
– Isla Mono (Monkey Island), while navigating right beside some ot the biggest container ships on the famous Panama Canal get close enough to feed two different kind of monkeys, (the white face and the Tamarin monkeys).
– Learn about the construction of the Panama Canal at the Miraflores locks and see how ships cross the Canal from one ocean to another. The 8th man made wonder of the world.
– You will visit a native Embera village where you will learn their ancestral way of life and taste at their food.
– Go shoping at the Colon Free Zone, (2nd biggest free trade zone after Hong-Kong).
– Travel back to Panama city on the one of the great train rides of the world. Along with its colorful history, the railroad follows a picturesque path across the Isthmus of Panama.
– Visit a typical mountain village, El Valle de Anton, which is nested in an volcano crater. There you will climb the India Dormida if you heard desires.