The Easiest Way to get the Best Tours in Panama
Considered a natural treasure, Chorro Las Yayas has three waterfalls, a 300-meter path where
you can observe the beauty of the nature in all its expressions.
Chorro Las Yayas is in the zone to Omar Torrijos National Park.
The path is completely paved with stairs and handrails that allow you to easily reach each of the three waterfalls of the route.
You can bathe in any of the three falls with crystalline pools.
Visit all of Panama’s best attractions all at once.
The Gamboa rainforest is an opportunity to experience the jungle first hand and to have close encounter with wildlife.
The easiest way for you to have close-up contact with monkeys in their natural habitat on Monkey Island.
Get to ride a boat directly on the world famous Panama Canal.
Visit the Miraflores Locks visitors center and museum.
In this 10 days 9 nights circuit, you will visit;
You will start by heading north to Colon using the one and only Panama railway train, a railway line connecting the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
At the Miraflores Locks you will learn on how the Canal works and see large ships go throuth from one ocean to another.
Go walking on the Camino del Cruise in a tropical forest at the the Soberania National Park, one of Panama’s finest birding sites.
El Valle! Come and discover this beautiful town high in the mountains of Panama, on the floor of one of the largest inhabited volcano crater. If your heart wants, hike the Piedra Pintada trail (India Dormida) in El Valle de Anton.
Relax on the beach in Santa Clara along the Pacific coast in Panama. It’s several dozens of miles where you can choose to soak your feet, swim, or just enjoy the warmth at the edge of this majestic ocean.
Return to Panama and go the the Amador Causeway. This 3.5 mile stretch is where you will have a sublime view of Panama City!
The Amador Causeway is lined with touristy restaurants, souvenir shops and jogging paths.
The San Blas archipelago, a paradise on earth. With islands of postcard decor, turquoise and transparent water, white sand and the coconut trees on small islands with few houses. There you will meet the Kunas, an Amerindian ethnic group with traditional practices. The basis of household organization remains the matrilocal family.
In this 8-day/7-nights circuit you will visit;
– The beautiful Taboga Island, with its beaches of crystal clear waters and soft white sand.
– Isla Mono (Monkey Island), while navigating right beside some ot the biggest container ships on the famous Panama Canal get close enough to feed two different kind of monkeys, (the white face and the Tamarin monkeys).
– Learn about the construction of the Panama Canal at the Miraflores locks and see how ships cross the Canal from one ocean to another. The 8th man made wonder of the world.
– You will visit a native Embera village where you will learn their ancestral way of life and taste at their food.
– Go shoping at the Colon Free Zone, (2nd biggest free trade zone after Hong-Kong).
– Travel back to Panama city on the one of the great train rides of the world. Along with its colorful history, the railroad follows a picturesque path across the Isthmus of Panama.
– Visit a typical mountain village, El Valle de Anton, which is nested in an volcano crater. There you will climb the India Dormida if you heard desires.
Travel 80km between the Caribbean Ocean (Colon) till the Pacific Ocean (Panama City). alongside the Panama Canal by the unique Panama Canal Railway.
Enjoy Panama City by night.